The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Ingenius

I don't give many tens out, like I used to. But I do know a great game or video when I play or see one, and this was definitely a great game, Maybe even more. It was so entertaining. The music really made it for me. This game was definitely driven by its music. I can't stress that enough. After that, the story was obviously the backbone of the entire experience. It would just be a platformer without its story, but the story made it so much more than what I thought possible. Thank you for this game. I really love it.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Pulled off superbly.

One can't find very much to complain about in this game unless they are fickle and nitpicky. This game excelled in ingenuity, something that 75% of flash games or more these days lack horribly. Ingenuity and innovation are the most important things when it comes to spicing things up and giving gamers new, rewarding experiences. In your game, you provided both of these elements, and it showed without even having to look for it. You definitely give me hope that platforming games are not dead and just being reincarnated with new graphics day in and day out.

The only thing anyone can POSSIBLY complain about, in my opinion, which would just be greedy on their part, is the graphics. I happen to like them, but I'm sure others will and/or have already said that they are just too plain, simple, dull, drab, yadda yadda yadda. I liked everything about this game, excellent, excellent job. (F)ull (S)core. FS!

World of Words 2 World of Words 2

i dunno

i can appreciate the effort going into making this... drawing, word stuff, things of the like. That's why it gets a 6 in my opinion, the games aren't fun games but my rating is unbiased...6

Whack Your PC Whack Your PC

quite kool

i loved when he was dreaming after each incident lol that made me crack up, when he was bobbing his head, SO original. great work

Find It - Xmas Find It - Xmas

i like it

the music was a good touch i love christmas music, and i found it kinda hard the first picture but the rest seemed easier to me :P

Mario Fishing (C8) Mario Fishing (C8)

yup

the music really did get repetitive... but i really liked the background that was pretty good, maybe make a game where you control mario himself next time? good job

Gangstas Gangstas

couldnt play

i couldnt play it... everytime i tried to a pop up would come in the same window as the game and cancel it.... BS

Dudeology 1 Dudeology 1

agreed

i liked that and the videos were a nice quick bonus good work on this

aMAZEing aMAZEing

my head

good game and all but did you have to use that background? my eyes feel like theyre about to explode lol, other than that good job.

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

thanks

thanks for this tutorial... im 100% new to flash and that really helps a lot... too much for one sitting (to me) so im gettin back to it later, i learned a little bit! :) good good good great job. thanks very much.